This one is for my math homies in my school at out there in the #mtbos!
I've been teaching in Canvas for only a week, and I've already learned out two very important lessons:
- Canvas has a LOT to offer as far as tools to deliver content to my students
- The more I keep my kids ON Canvas, the less confusing the flow of my class will be (which is super important for keeping you, kids, and parents all on the same page!)
- Create your assessment in eAssessment on the McGraw-Hill website
- Go to File --> Export --> QTI Standard --> QTI 2.1 and save the .zip file it creates.
- Go to Canvas and click on the quizzes page or a module to create a new quiz.
- Set the title and due date for your Canvas quiz
- Click on the 3 dots menu in the top right and choose "import content"
- Drag or navigate to the folder with your saved .zip file and upload.
- You're done! Go on over to the quiz settings and tweak how it best fits into your class.